Use Interlibrary Loan to request books, movies, and other material that Teck Centennial Public Library doesn’t have in its collections.
What you can request
Types of materials you can request
- You can request any type of item, depending on availability and the policies of the lending library, but in general, DVDs, CDs, and other audiovisual materials are not available for interlibrary loan.
- If TCPL only has a reference (in-library use) copy of an item, you can use Interlibrary Loan to request a circulating copy from another library system.
- Microfilms and journal articles can be requested as long as you have specific citations for what you want.
Types of materials not available for Interlibrary Loan
- Items with circulating copies in Teck Centennial Public Library
- Material published in the last 12 months
- Rare and fragile material, original manuscripts
- Reference material
- Newspapers and magazines
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, online resources
Making a request
A valid Teck Centennial Public Library card is required to make an interlibrary loan request.
To submit an interlibrary loan request please call the library at 705-567-7966 and we will be happy to assist you.
Computers and Wifi
Teck Centennial Public Library has computers available for use.
Why Love Nature
Your customers just learned what services you offer. Tell them why they should work with you or your team, for example you could highlight your experience and positive client reviews.
The badges illustrate this. We also focus on key benefits they will get while using our services, namely quick turnaround times and dedicated support. You could also use them to show awards you won for your best work.